Ryan Corning has made miraculous progress and will be coming home either tomorrow or Saturday! Praise the Lord!
Here's the latest post from CarePages: (Ryan's mom wrote it)
Rehab and counting
Posted 13 hours ago
Ok, this will probably be my one and only time to do this. I'm not really the techno kind of person, but here goes... It has been such a privilege to spend all of my waking time with "my boy" the last 3 days. What an inspiration he has been. He knows that there was an accident and that he has been recovering in the hospital, he definitely knows he has to have his skull put back in place at some point. He for sure knows that people all over the world have lifted him up in prayer and that by the grace of God he is a miracle! One of his therapists shared with me her textbook on brain injury and explained to me that with the extent of Ryan's injury he should have had so many obstacles to overcome. I had realized this, but seeing this in print once again made me realize what a miracle he is. Driving home tonight I was thinking of the poem that I'm sure everyone has seen at one time or another, "Footprints". I've finally slowed down enough to realize how true this is, God carries us thru these tough times because I know for a fact our family could not have made it thru the last 3 weeks without Him. God is good and we will be a testament of His mercy, grace and goodness. Ryan should be coming home either Friday or Saturday. Can't wait to get my "boy" home! Thanks for all the support, prayers and encouragement.
Sherry

No comments:
Post a Comment