PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

currently...

1.) Got a new job within Medtronic effective Nov 3: Associate R&D Scientist, working on a pharmaceutical treatment for acute back pain. Love my new team and I'm learning a lot. It's fun to be a nerd. My first official day on the job was spent in California with my boss working with lab rats.

2.) Chris is receiving interview offers from all over the place. We will be travel-fiends this winter that will ultimately result in a ranking list and a determination of where we will be living for at least the next 3 years. (See the Countdown to Match Day ticker on the side of my blog.)

3.) Avery turns 3 on November 20th. Happy Birthday puppy! Now if we could just find a way to get rid of his durn fleas!!!!

4.) No issues with Crohn's or joints- God is so good to me!

5.) Christ United Methodist Church is moving toward some really excellent (positive) changes to benefit the kingdom of God. Chris and I have been an active part of this process and look forward to the changed hearts of the congregation!

Other than these changes, our lives are pretty normal from day to day. Go to work, watch movies, go to Grace Group, go to Side by Side, eat, clean house (sometimes), do laundry (only after the basket overflows onto the floor), sleep...

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!! God is VERY good!

    P.S. I LOVE doing Laundry!!! haha Like you love being a nerd, I LOVE being a wierdo! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete