The last four days have been the same general routine for me and Chris: sleep, eat breakfast, go to the pool, eat lunch, nap, watch TV, go to dinner, walk around on the beach, sleep. Repeat.
Two hours a day in the sun has been plenty for our white skin. I have avoided severe sunburn, but I did have to be the dork in the t-shirt today. I got a little too red on the shoulders and upper back on Thursday... so I skipped the pool yesterday and wore a t-shirt today. Still got to tan the face, stomach, arms and legs, prevented suffering and skin cancer, so it's all good. I have been applying mucho lotion and aloe to try to prevent peeling as well. I think I may have success... but we shall see.
Last night we went to the show- Boogie Night. It was ok. The dancers were not always exactly together on their moves. We left half way through because I was so tired. Not really sure why I was tired since all I did was sleep all day. Anyhoo, tonight we are going to the Western show. That should be good. We hope. :)
My hair does not handle the Jamaican heat and humidity very well... even when curly with gel. So excuse the wild hair in most of the pictures. Ha! Chris doesn't seem to be having any problems keeping his hair tame. [I'll post all of our pictures on Picasa next week after the trip]
The landscaping is gorgeous, the pools are fabulous and the food is delicious. Yeah, mon.

Sara, you look great--definitely can tell you are enjoying your vacation! I am living vicariously through you guys....the resort picture is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHaha you are too funny! Leave it to you to make friends with the kitties! So glad you are having fun! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having a great vacation! And I'm glad you took advantage of this time together before residency starts (not to scare you or anything). Just remember not to take every moment you have together for granted because at times they may be few and far between over these next couple of years.
ReplyDeleteHey girl... it looks amazing down there. Hope you are settling in Lexington. I still can't believe four years have flown by
ReplyDelete