PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

april

I love the month of April.  I'd say that it's my favorite month of the year.  First of all, it's my birthday month.  I was born on Easter Sunday- April 3, 1983.  When I was 11 years old, my birthday fell on Easter again.  This year, it's a day off, but close enough to make me happy!

April is the time when all the flowers and trees start blooming, everything looks beautiful and it's not too hot yet....I hate being hot.  I love watching everyone pop out of hibernation- they're jogging, walking their dogs, riding bikes, kids are running around in the yards- it's a pleasant sight.  When I was younger I always liked April because it meant that the school year was quickly coming to an end!  :)

Anyway, I hope no one plays any tricks on you today for April Fools..

HAPPY APRIL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy almost Birthday, Dear! Hope it's wonderful and that your whole month is too :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete