Thanksgiving was a little scattered this year. Chris had to work on Thursday, then all day Saturday and into Sunday (the lovely 30-hour shift). So the Waynicks came up Thursday night and we cooked thanksgiving meal on Friday. I hauled myself down to Oak Ridge on Saturday morning and spent the weekend with my fam- it's a rare occasion to get all three sisters together, so it was a happy time! Here are a few pics from the 4-day weekend:
Christopher and his fam, minus Candace =(
Me and my adorable sisters
Me and Granny
Avery is looking for turkey, of course...
and he got plenty because Granny kept feeding it to him under the table.
I always try to bring Christopher with me, even when he's working. :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now we can start playing the Christmas music!
You and your sisters are lovely! Caleb worked all through Thanksgiving weekend so it was a hard one for us.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great holiday!!! I need to make one of those cardboard husbands...It would come in quite handy with his schedule!
ReplyDelete