I've been on a blog hiatus for several months. Not really intentionally - just felt like I didn't have much excitement going on. I'm attempting to come back.
Anyway, we finally announced our pregnancy on Facebook yesterday, so I can blog about it now! :)
Today marks 23 weeks and 1 day, so we've been on the count down instead of the count "up" for a few weeks now. It's been really exciting preparing ourselves for a new baby. It's scary and I must confess that I've had moments of panic, but most of my moments are pure joy and gratefulness for the little life God has blessed us with. Baby girl has been squirming around a lot lately - I've even felt her kick me a few times. It's the best feeling in the world.
I'm excited about being a mommy and watching my heart run around on the outside of my body.
I hope to share my pregnancy journey with you through this blog.

hela
ReplyDelete