PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

chattanooga

Chris moved to Chattanooga on Sunday July 27 and will be gone until Aug 22. He's doing an Emergency Medicine rotation at Erlanger to scope out the program and meet some new docs. I'm happy that he gets a chance to work outside of Memphis for once. I will miss him for this month, but I'm very excited for him and hope he learns a lot since E.R. is at the forefront of his career decision. I'm practicing passing the time in preparation for when Chris is in residency. I finally hemmed my dress pants (yes, by hand) that I've been putting off for over a year. I watched a movie with Avery, cleaned up the kitchen... again... And tonight I'm hosting craft night for my medical wives' Bible Study group (Side by Side). I'll find stuff to do. We have an alarm system on the house now, so I'm safe. Plus my little guard dog protects me- no sound gets past him. And of course I've got the Remington by my side.

Anyway, say a little prayer for Christopher as he works hard in Chattanooga this month. We will see each other on weekends, so pray for our sanity in between those times... in particular, mine. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! You can hem pants! Call if you need me to visit.

    ReplyDelete