PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

september 11, 2001

I did not have time to post anything yesterday, but I wanted to take time to acknowledge the anniversary of the death of so many innocent American citizens. As time passes, the wounds slowly heal, but I truly hope we don't forget all the families who lost loved ones that day. Take just one day out of the year to lift up the families in prayer and ask God to comfort them in their loss- this can be any day of the year, not just on Sept 11. Pray that those who do not know the Lord may come to know Him through this tragedy... He has a larger plan than we know in allowing 9/11 to happen. Pray that our country may become reconciled to God. Pray that Christians get rid of the complacency and start sharing the love of Christ with the lost. (I am guilty too.)

Every year I am reminded of the value of life and how blessed we are to have each day that is given to us. Make good use of your time while you're here. Ask yourself: What am I doing to further the kingdom of God? Am I showing genuine love to people?

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and may it be fruitful in the Lord.





"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things, there is no law." -Galatians 5:22-23









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your thoughts. I imagine all the children turning 7 this year who lost their father on 9/11

    ReplyDelete