PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

i must be loved...


I get to work this morning and the first thing I see is this huge poster of me from last year on my birthday when I got pied in the face at El Porton. Not a moment I wanted to re-live! HAHA. Actually it was pretty funny... but I'm a good sport.

My friends Kelly Davidson, Jen Lee and Nick Moore stayed late last night apparently to decorate my otherwise boring little cubicle.
I wasn't planning on announcing my birthday to all employees at Medtronic, but it's too late. Ok, so maybe not all 3,000 employees know, but at least everyone in Biologics does. =)



My sweet friend, Kelly, brought me my favorite cookies (mint choc. chocolate chip!) made with Hershey's Mint Chocolate Chips. Her sister Jennifer made them- THANK YOU JENNIFER! They are delicious.
The mug says Luke's Diner *Stars Hollow, Connecticut*
If you ever watched Gilmore Girls, then you know all about Luke, his diner, and the ficticious town of Stars Hollow.
My favorite TV show of all time.
This is me, excited about my birthday and my sweet friends!
And this was all before 8:30 am!
There is a lot more day left. :)
Oh yeah, and the lady in the cafe gave me a free bagel!

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaaah! Me too about GG!! Waht FUN!!! Have a happy b-day sweet Sara (No 'H')!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun!!! I'm glad you know you're loved. Hope your birthday gets better and better! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Sara!. I am glad you are enjoying the cookies. We had fun making them and sneaking a couple.

    ReplyDelete