I cut my hair off. It was time.
I was trying to grow it out long, but let's be honest here... I don't fix my hair. It is way too much effort and ends up in a ponytail everyday
despite my best efforts.
So short hair is the way to go for me.
Now if I had silky Asian hair that took no time to fix
(like my BFF Jen), then I'd probably grow it long.
This isn't the greatest picture, but it's good enough. :)
P.S. Thank you, Anna Fagala, for a job well done! =)

LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! really cute but it will take a few to get used to it! WOW you are so brave!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! And very brave!
ReplyDeleteCutie! What a great look! Very fitting for a Kentucky doctor's wife! :) Love ya! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHey! Any luck on your cute house yet? This market is terrible. Not good for selling. I hate it.
ReplyDeleteand I love your hair
ReplyDelete