PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

we found a house!

After the 2956-Trailside-Drive-contract-catastrophe, we opted to bid on a house two doors down that has the same floor plan: 2948 Trailside. It's a cute 1522 sq foot 1-story home in Masterson Station that backs up to a 600-acre park. You can see a few pictures here... I didn't take these photos- they came from the listing online... they are not exactly high quality, but you can get the idea. =) And the great part is that this one cost over $10K less than the first house we bid on. :) Oh, the blessings of the Lord.

Anyway, we received the final signed contract today!

Not sure what that blue smudge is on the garage door...?

Closing date is May 22, pending home and termite inspection. Please pray for everything to go well over the next month.


Can't wait to move to horse country!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope this one works out. I'm sure it will be nice backing up to a park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats girl! what a darling house! I am sure you and Chris will have a great time setting up house! I can't wait to see more pics when you guys move! Love you and miss you so much! Keep blogging! We love keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Girl..I think that chair is ugly too, but I was trying to write about something Bostonish for that job and I couldn't think of anything else. There was a store with them right next to our hotel

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous Sara! It is amazing what the Lord will do for us--never ceases to surprise me how involved He is with the details of our lives--and what a neat detail. Congratulations to you & Chris!

    ReplyDelete