PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

put on a happy faaaaaaace!

I have resumed a prednisone taper, unfortunately.  Dr B. would like to eliminate the lung nodules while my body gets used to the 100mg of Imuran, since we know that steroids work so well.  I guess that's okay with me.  I'm doing 40mg for a week, then 30, 20, 10 and probably 5.  Then we shall see if 100mg of Imuran by itself will keep the nodules from re-appearing.  One can pray.

I decided that the main reason I hate prednisone so much is the weight gain issue.  I feel like I look stupid with a chipmunk face and I get p.o'ed when I have to wear jeans that are two sizes bigger than what I should be wearing.  Guess I'll just have to Zumba and TurboJam my butt into shape.

Must fight the fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment