PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

the Holy Spirit speaks

I was sitting eating lunch by myself the other day and out of nowhere, Colossians 3:2 popped in my head:

"Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things."

Ok, Lord, I hear you.

Then I get in the car and I hear the Air1 Radio verse of the day for the first time.

Yep, Colossians 3:2.

"Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things."

Ok, Lord, I hear you.

I go to Bible Study the next morning and part of the introduction paragraph randomly includes Colossians 3:2.

"Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things."

OK, LORD, I HEAR YOU.

Now I have to figure out what 'earthly' things I'm focusing my thoughts on and get rid of them.  Immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy? Thanks for sharing--it's a good verse to focus on for the day!!

    ReplyDelete