Christopher leaves for El Salvador tomorrow morning. I have to take his butt to the airport at 4:30 am!! Aah!
Anyway, Ken Nippert (from CMDA) heads up this trip every year and it's a team of about 50 doctors, dentists, nurses, medical students, physical therapists, etc. plus other volunteers. Every year lives are changed, both in the people of El Salvador and in the volunteers who go.
Please pray for travel mercies for the team and that glory will be given to God in all that they do next week. Pray for miraculous healing for those who are sick. Pray that lives will be saved (physically and spiritually!)
Chris will still be there on Match Day, so we don't get the magic envelope. Instead, he'll be checking his email and then calling me immediately. Actually, the phone call will probably come first and we'll read the email "together." =) I will be sure to spread the news as soon as I hear from Chris!!
We know that he was meant to go on this trip. Once again, God worked out all the details just perfectly and provided for us financially. Praise God, for He is good!

Wish Chris good luck from Sam and I! We will be keeping you both in our prayers during this exciting and busy time in your lives! I know God has something wonderful worked out for you and I can't wait to hear what it is! Luv ya girl!
ReplyDelete