Ah, so exciting! You're not even going to tell us your top five?!! Somebody better email where me where all of you end up... I can't wait to find out. I know exactly how it feels to open that envelope... and then be shocked! Ha ha. But the Lord knew exactly where we should be and I take comfort that He does the final choosing! Anna
Ah, so exciting! You're not even going to tell us your top five?!! Somebody better email where me where all of you end up... I can't wait to find out. I know exactly how it feels to open that envelope... and then be shocked! Ha ha. But the Lord knew exactly where we should be and I take comfort that He does the final choosing! Anna
ReplyDeleteI'm SOOOOO excited too! It's really all I can think about. Hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteI've had a counter since there were over 300 days and now there's less than 7. WOW it's really is almost here!
ReplyDelete