Oh, happy day, it's 2010!! I really love New Year's day. I love the idea of resolutions, even though most people fail by the middle of February, including me. ;-) I love to reflect on the events, blessings, and heartaches of the past year and spend time looking forward to new things in the new year.
I actually don't have any "official" resolutions for 2010, but one thing I do fully intend to do is adhere to my new diet. For life... and that started on November 1, 2009. I cheated quite a bit over the holidays with sugar, but that crazy madness will stop once I get back home and away from all the temptations. It was also easier to cheat since I was put back on steroids on the 18th... eek. Side note: My last 60mg dose was today! I start on 40mg tomorrow morning. Yippee!
As I mentioned before, I am reading through the one-year chronological Bible- started this "project" last week. I am really enjoying it so far- I love God's Word and reading new things.
Christopher and I began the P90X workout program on Dec 29. We don't need to lose weight, but we do need to get physcially healthier and I need to keep from losing any bone mass while on these steroids especially. Today we did YogaX for about 30 minutes- it was a nice way to start the day.
My cousin sent me a link for a 40-day challenge to begin today: http://www.the40challenge.com/
I don't know much about it, but I'm going to check it out and possibly take it on! It's a short-term project--something I could easily set as a goal and achieve. =)
2009 was a year full of changes for me and Chris. It was exciting, fun, sad, blessed and troublesome, but we made it. Hopefully 2010 will be a little more stable and be full of blessings all its own!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Love you all.
Bible-Reading:
Still in Job. Read chapters 19-21 today. He is arguing back and forth with his friends about the treatment he has been receiving from God. He is generally miserable, yet still holds onto his faith. What a man.
Job has 42 chapters, so I'll be here for a while.

Happy New Year! May it be better than 2009! God bless you guys.
ReplyDelete