PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

super-exciting shoe deals

As many of you know, I love shoes.  Shoes for me, shoes for Chris, shoes for kids even though I don't have any yet...  I just think they're so fun.  It is especially fun when you get a pair for a most-excellent price.

Anyway, I am a DSW Rewards member, so occasionally I get coupons and things.  DSW has a constant clearance section in the back of the store, which is the only place I shop when I go in there.

I got a free $10 off coupon sometime in December when I got Chris some shoes.  So I went to DSW last week and found a pair of Privo flats that were on sale 70% off.  Plus I had the $10 coupon. So I paid about $8 for those... as opposed to like $60.  Side Note:  Privo is a brand made by Clarks, which are some of the most comfy shoes ever.

Then miraculously I got another $10 coupon in the mail last week!  So I returned to DSW on Saturday and found Chris a pair of Born fisherman sandals for 80% off plus that $10 off.  So they cost me $4.23... instead of about $100.  I almost did cartwheels out of the store.  $4.23!?!  I actually said the word "Yeehaw!" at the cash register when my total popped up.  Thank the Lord I'm in Lexington, Kentucky and people actually say that around here.

1 comment: