PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

hunt for a snow shovel

After eating supper at Calistoga Cafe tonight, Christopher and I went four different places to try and buy a snow shovel.  (I can't get my car up the snow-covered driveway to park in the garage)


Everyone is sold out.  =\  Meijer had a few, but they were the cheap plastic kind that seemed that they would snap in half upon first use.  So we passed.  Better luck tomorrow I guess.

p.s.  I took a couple pictures of our pretty snowfall with my cell phone, but I don't know how to get them uploaded to the computer.  Perhaps I'll try to figure that out tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Our apartment came with one. Isn't that funny. Dishwasher, check. Fridge, check. Washer and Dryer, check. Snow shovel, check.

    That forewarned us that is was going to snow a ton:) thanks for the holiday update! I'm glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete