PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

weekend fun

Christopher and I had a fun weekend of dates and relaxation...

Friday night we tried out a new restaurant (Bajio Mexican Grill.)  It was pretty good, but I prefer Moe's.  :)  Then we went to see "Couple's Retreat" at the cheap theater and laughed our butts off.  (There was some vulgarity I could have done without, but for the most part it was okay)  To wrap up the evening, we ventured over to Common Grounds Coffee House to enjoy some yummy coffee and live music.  We have a handy-dandy discount card that gets us buy-one-drink-get-one-for-$1.00 every time we go there, so it makes me like that place even more.  Haha.  :)  The artist Friday night was from Nashville- we really enjoyed his music.  And as an added bonus, our friends Laura and Teague showed up, so we had some fellowship with them. :)

Saturday morning we walked around the neighborhood and distributed about 250 AVON flyers I made.  I got one phone call from a lady who wanted me to bring her a catalog!  Yippee!  lol.  I also went to Walmart to get some random items, rented "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" from the RedBox and just spent time with Topher at the house.  He made us whole-wheat pancakes for supper.  Yummo.

Today, I woke up at 6:15 and stayed wide awake.  Thanks, prednisone.  So I got up and did TurboJam.  :)  We went to church in the dreary cold rain.  We grabbed lunch at Ruby Tuesday, because I of course had a coupon. :)  Buy one entree get one free!  Check your mailbox- they send them out like once a month to everybody.  We spent the entire afternoon at home- Chris and Avery napped and I worked on AVON business stuff.  We hadn't had enough of Laura and Teague, so we called them up to go eat with us at PF Changs for dinner. It was delicious.  We all split a ginormous piece of chocolate cake for dessert.  No, the cake is not approved on my diet, but I can't resist while being on steroids...  Eek...!

Now it's bedtime.  Goodness, I did not realize it is already after 10:00!!  Night, night.

2 comments:

  1. Sara, that sounds like an awesome weekend! Enjoy the time with your hubby!!! And, it's ok to cheat once in a while. LIfe is not fun if all you have is restrictions. I'm hoping that my order will be the kickoff for an awesome business venture for you. I hope you'll do awesome! You're an amazing girl--keep up the hope & the good work.

    ReplyDelete