
My baby is with his "grandparents" until we get our house sold. So hurry up and sell!!! Haha. He's just too much for some people to handle... so the best plan was to not have him in the house while it is being shown.
I miss the little booger already and he's only been gone for 4 days. The house is really lonely without him. My little sleeping buddy is missing... although he's probably happy b/c I think I accidentally knocked him off the bed Saturday night... that is another story...
Ahh! What am I going to do?! I seriously hope I'm not without him for 3 months or something. I will just die.
This picture is from Christmas- his eyes look a little crazy from the camera flash. :)

Grand parents are great!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I think if the would be new home owners don't like dog they are bad people and they don't need to be the new home owners
Oh and as for the details of the character. I can't say, because that's part of the winner reveal at the end of the contest. Good luch and I can't wait to see your answers! =)
ReplyDelete