PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

drum roll please......

UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY
Here we come!!!
God has put us exactly where we need to be and we are SO excited!
Lexington, KY is absolutely beautiful and guess what?
It actually snows there!
Yippee!
Thank you all so much for your prayers through this match process.
This is AWESOME!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I was so excited for all you girls today I could hardly stand it! You will still be fairly close to family too, there, so that will be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Lexington is so pretty! And, how wonderful for you all to be closer to your families in East TN! Like we said earlier, God is so good! I'm happy for you guys, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Good luck in this next chapter of your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, you guys can come visit us if you really want to see some snow : )

    ReplyDelete