PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

car wash, yeah!

My co-worker was telling me today that she washed her car this weekend, so I got a wild hair and decided I should wash mine immediately.  It was brutally hot, so I didn't mind getting wet with the hose.  Plus I probably ate 10,000 calories today thanks to my prednisone food cravings, so I needed the exercise for sure.

Here I am, excited about car-washing

I found this Blue Coral Super Foam Car Wash in the garage.  I am certain that I didn't buy it.   Previous owner must have left it, along with the fourteen-hundred other miscellaneous garage gifts...

The Hyundai before its bath

After the bath

Hubs got home earlier than I expected.  (Hurray!)  Look!  Here he comes!

So I washed his ride too.

Before

After

My 5'2" stature is quite problematic for washing tall trucks... so I left the top dirty.  
I don't think anyone will notice.

After my washing spree, I watered my poor little plants and cleaned up the driveway.  I am always fascinated at how much soap you can squeeze out of a giant car-washing sponge.  I must have stepped on that thing 25 times while spraying it with the hose and soap gushed out of it every time.  I eventually gave up because I desperately wanted a cold shower... do not pass Go, do not collect $200.  I intended to clean out my car and vacuum it, but as I said, I was miserably hot.
I'll save the car-vacuuming-adventure for another wild hair.


1 comment: