PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

dr. B

Chest x-ray today revealed that my lungs are clearing up (thanks for doing your job, prednisone).  I've got two weeks left- 20mg then 10mg- and Dr B is optimistic that I'll be done after the 10mg (no 5 mg taper).  I'm going back to see him in two weeks for another chest x-ray and more blood-work.  I'm wondering if I'll have AC veins left by the time I'm 30.  Anyway, I'm hoping that 100mg of Imuran will do the job of keeping the lung nodules away.  Only time will tell once I'm off prednisone again. 

Thanks for your prayers as always.  I'm actually feeling fine.  I was having some trouble with my right hip, but prednisone is solving that issue... so it's not all bad.  I've also had some funky cough for about a week (the kind of cough that makes people not want to ride in a elevator with you), but it's getting better.  I don't feel sick at least.  Me and Benadryl have become BFFs.  It's hard to sleep on high doses of steroids, but Sara go night-night with a couple of benadryl capsules.

This year will be better than last year.  I mean, this same time last year I was so sick and in so much pain that I thought I would rather die.  Thank you Lord for delivering me from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment