I feel like I’ve posted more than a hundred blogs on this thing since I started, but I guess I have not. This is #100! :)
I was trying to think of clever things to write on my 100th post, but I’ve got nothin.’ I could list 100 things I am grateful for… or 100 things I love... or 100 pet peeves of mine (should I actually have 100 pet peeves?? I hope I don't...)
Anyway, I AM 100% grateful to God for my beautiful life, my family, my friends, my job, my house, my pets… I have been so blessed beyond countable ways.
Bible-Reading:
Last night I started reading about the suffering of Job. Poor guy- Satan really picked on him bad. I’ve read Job’s story many times before, but until you have gone through at least a piece of what he experienced, you can’t fully understand the magnitude of his faith in God. I imagine it is quite hard to continue trusting in the Lord when your money, your family, your friends, and your health are all stripped away. If you’re having a hard time- read Job. You’ll be grateful. Remember that it is not God who causes pain and suffering. He only allows it to bring glory to His name.
“Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."
-Job 2:3

I love that passage - Job is one of my favorite books - so real life but so full of HOPE! Happy blogging - looking forward to the next 100 :)
ReplyDeletecongrats on the 100th post! very exciting. Hope you two had a nice Christmas and I hope you have been feeling well, health wise, these past few weeks!
ReplyDeletethanks for your fun comments on my blog :)
ReplyDelete