PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

dairy goat

Since I don’t drink cow’s milk anymore, I now buy goat’s milk. It is actually very tasty, but is a little pricey. I didn’t realize exactly how much I was paying for it until my mom asked if the milk came in ½ gallons or quarts. I naturally assumed it was a ½ gallon.

I was wrong.

I am paying ~$3.69 for one quart at a time.
Do the math and that is about $14.50 a gallon. EEEK!

Can someone please give me a dairy goat for Christmas?!?!

Ha.

Anyway, it’s worth it… I LOVE milk and cow’s milk is very bad on my stomach, so goat milk is the perfect solution. Because of my new diet, Chris and I rarely eat out, which has saved us a ton of money. And the best part is that I am still medicine-free (thanks be to God!), so that is money saved as well!

One day I will have my farm with my horses and my dairy goats.


Aren't they so cute?!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is expensive, but I would buy it too if it meant I was medicine free. So glad things are going better for you!

    ReplyDelete