PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

BURGER!!!

I finally ate a burger.  Oh my, it was so delicious. 



After finding out the bad news on Friday, Chris and I went shopping on Saturday morning.  Naturally we got hungry around noon and the only place I had a restaurant.com gift certificate to in the area was Ted's Montana Grill.  (A delicious place if you've never been)

I ordered the Bison burger on their Oatie Wheat Bun with lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion and mustard.  And a side of steamed broccoli.

I have not had a humburger in about 2 months and this is one of my favorite things to eat.  I have never had a Bison burger.

Oh my word, it was sooooo good.

And the best part was that I learned my stomach can tolerate bison!  Absolutely no problems.

That night, we made chili with very lean ground beef and I ate that too just fine!!

What a blessing.

1 comment: