PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A 9/9/09 FYI

For 9/9/09, www.restaurant.com is offering 90% OFF their gift certificates for 99 hours... so until like 3 am on the 13th I think...

Use discount code NINETY at checkout and hit Apply.

Restaurant.com is the greatest website ever and if you've never been there, please go.  Especially with the 90% off- you get $25 certificates for $1.00 and $10 certificates for $0.40.  Yes, 40 cents.  There is no catch- you just buy them and use them like cash.  Some of them have a minimum food purchase amount- they will list the special instructions on the certificate.  And you can usually only use one per table, even if the checks are split.

Unfortunately, Lexington only has about five restaurants contracted with them, so my selection is slim.  I am sad and bitter.  Places like NYC have like 50 pages of restaurants.  Memphis has a decent selection as well.  I must have bought twenty certificates to Sekisui Pacific Rim while I lived there.  Check out your city's selection- you may find your favorite little restaurant on there and save oodles of $$.

Anyway, capitalize on this amazingly ridiculous deal.  Many of the certificates may be sold out already since people got wind of this 9/9/09 deal.

Happy 9th of September!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment