Anyway, I wore high heels for the first time in, like, six weeks (or more) to church on Sunday. It went ok, but I had room for improvement. There were a few stumbles. My legs are still ridiculously weak from being inactive the last two months and losing all my muscle mass in the hospital. Please pray that I can successfully treck to and from my interview without any disasters. And, no, I am not wearing flats to my interview. Forget it!Speaking of church, Christopher and I FINALLY got to go to church together on Sunday! It was wonderful to be in God's house. We visited Centenary United Methodist, which was a personal recommendation from a retired pastor at Christ Church in Memphis. We really enjoyed the service and felt that we could possibly make our home there. We're going back next week.
Life is starting to return to 'normal' and I like it. I just need to start exercising and I will be a much happier person.
p.s. If a surgeon tells you he is going to do a thoracotomy on you, immediately kick, scream, and run far away.

Glad your life is returning to normal! Hope your interview goes well. What is your email address? Brinkley is doing well. He just has to take Atenolol twice a day which allows his heart not to work so hard.
ReplyDeleteYay! High heals are fun and I don't get to wear them anymore! BOOOOO!
ReplyDelete