PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

employed!

I was offered a job today!  Clinical Research Coordinator at Baptist Physician's.  I'll be working with Alzheimer's patients in clinical trials.

I'm very excited!  I applied for this job on September 1.  Offered the job on Sept 16.  I start on Sept 28. (with orientation)

Just proves yet again that God is in control.  When He has a will, He has a way.

7 comments:

  1. yeah! so happy for you :) by the way, loved the post on 'roid rage - i had a stint with steroids in grad school - what a bad memory all that was :( - praying for your complete recovery (and the continued love and patience of your hubby - and everyone else who has to be around you :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You will be great! I am so thankful that God has answered your prayers. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It sounds like a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete