PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

my shoe broke :(

My Clarks shoe broke plum in half the other night.  I think it happened when I pushed the pedal down on a trashcan to open the lid and suddenly my toe popped out the side.  What the?!


This is puzzling- they were not cheap shoes.  I've had them a while, but I've not worn them often enough to warrant such a breakage.  Seriously, I've owned shoes from Walmart that have lasted longer.  Oh well.  Should I call the company and complain?

p.s.  my hand is definitely sticking out in between the soul and the shoe.  not cool.

2 comments:

  1. I would call the company just to see what they say. It never hurts to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! Call them I baught a pair of Clarks and I sure do hope my toes don't all of the sudden bust out the side!

    ReplyDelete