One pound bag- Tiny Pretzel Twists
Two packages- White Almond Bark
Sprinkles of your choice (I use the little multicolored ball sprinkles b/c they are cute, but green and red ones are pretty too for Christmas)
Side Note: I buy the Kroger brand of everything- makes no difference in taste to me.
Directions
Melt the almond bark in the top of a double boiler over medium or med-high heat. Stir constantly until smooth. Once completely melted, you can turn the temp down to med-low.
Dump some pretzels in the pot and completely cover them with the chocolate. Using tongs or a fork (tongs are easier), fish out each pretzel and shake off extra chocolate.
(I like a thin layer of chocolate… but some people prefer thickly coated ones, so do whatever you want here)
Lay pretzels on wax paper or parchment paper. (I put the paper on the counter-top, but if you want to slide them in the fridge to harden quicker, put the paper on a cookie sheet first)
Shake the sprinkles onto the top of the pretzels before the chocolate hardens.
You can put the pretzels in the fridge to harden quicker, but they’ll do it at room temp in about 15 minutes.
ENJOY!

Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is ......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (imagine drool freely flowing) Thanks for the AWESOME recipes! Love you!
ReplyDelete