PregnancyTicker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

finally done!

After a year of crocheting a lap blanket, I am finally done!  The blanket is small, but it fits perfectly on my lap.  The bottom few rows are a bit longer than the top part... oops...  it was my first project...

I did a pattern of 6 rows of double-crochets, then 3 rows of double-crochet criss-crosses.  Repeat.  Very easy.

Here's the finished product:


 

 
Last night, I also completed a year-long scarf project for my sister-in-law, which I was supposed to give her for Christmas last year.  Oops again.  I went on a crochet-sabbaticle apparently.  But I'm back.  Merry Christmas, Candace.  Scarf will keep you warm in Portland.  :)
This is like 8 rows of single crochets, one row of double-crochet criss-crosses, then 8 more rows of single crochets

2 comments:

  1. You are such a stud! I think crocheting is so pretty! You will have to teach me oh wise grasshopper, the secret to the beauty of crochet! :) Love you girl! Congrats on finishing your projects and getting your job! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete