In celebration of Labor Day, I made lasagna. I actually intended to make it like four days ago, but alas, I did not. So instead of burgers and hot dogs, we chowed down on some yummy pasta goodness. Plus, I made two small ones instead of one big one, so we can freeze one for later. Yay for no-effort meals!I've decided that I'm one of the most spastic cooks ever. I always make such a mess... but I inevitably clean up as I go because of my OCD tendencies. Anyway, I flipped the spatula in the floor twice tonight. Onions and ground beef went flyin'. Twice. Tonight I shall blame the muscle-relaxer pill I took earlier. Yep.
Good thing I have a clean-up crew:
Oh, and if the prednisone tells me I need a hot dog later tonight, I'll just run three houses down and ask my neighbors who are grilling out and having a party.


Hope the interview went well!
ReplyDeleteSmart girl to freeze a meal! I enjoy having a clean up crew as well (especially when I was pregnant because I didn't have to bend over to pick up the mess!)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! You are so funny :) I had no idea you had a blog(s) - you should have told me - since obviously I'm not savvy enough to click on your little picture before now - it definately would have saved me some time if I'd been reading your blog all along and didn't have to do it all tonight! JK - I've enjoyed it. Hate hearing about all your yuckiness - glad to know how to specifically pray - love ya lots!
ReplyDelete